Bella Blender Replacement Cups

Frequently Asked Questions

    What's that little rubber ring called that comes with a blender?
    It's that little rubber ring that's on the inside of the cup that comes with a blender? I have a Bella Cucina blender and I want to find a replacement for that ring.

    • ANSWER:
      Try looking for "rubber seal" or just "seal".

      On Amazon, they describe that the original blender comes with "4 comfort lip rings". Is that what you mean?

bella blender replacement cups